We're losing awesome poets... if anyone cares...

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

I have no idea what has been going on lately with this site... but I have been seeing what the outcome is. Poets and Moderators... we're losing awesome poets! People are hacking into each other's accounts, moderators are abusing the fact that they have "power", people are leaving rude comments on people's poems instead of encouragement and suggestions and it's getting on my nerves! I loveD this site so much. The poems/poets were amazing! I suggest that someone do something about all this stuff that's going on... or you're just gonna continue losing people...

~Grace

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

-[Edited Out; Author Left]-

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I wish that Kristina, you wouldn`t leave, I know there has been stupid things going on here, but we need you to be with us, I need you for your words, You are an awesome poetess, and this site would be losing a lot without you being here. I miss you already.

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Yes I completely agree with you. I hope and pray that things get better so he will come back. He was such an inspiration to all of us...

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I am really really annoyed! Some of the best poets are leaving this site and i give it a week more before i too decide to leave! I used to love coming here and now two little girls are ruining it for everyone!

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

hey ive been away from this site for like only 6 days and i come back to find this site falling apart! i never seen soo much chaos since the time when all the poems where gone!!!! all i know is moderators goofing off. somthing about rude comments and good poets leaving.....what the heck is happening here? the only good moderators i trust are goldenknight aken sol and sparkenbroke......this site is like a war ground, not a poem site....