Isnt it weird...

• Sammi
    18 years ago

I find that its a little weird that you cannot swear in the explict comments. I dislike the not swearing in the rest of the site but can live without it, I just find that where there is a place for swearing, you still cant. This site is very censored.

• Drew Gold
    18 years ago

So censored that they don't even mind you using expletives in ur username...

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA You guys are a trip! HAHA

• †Undone♥
    18 years ago

heeheehee

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

Isn’t it weird that the same word that means to take an oath, also means to use profane or obscene language or curse.
    It is also weird that most words have duel meanings. The same civilization that coined the word forum had two understandings of its meaning. I am certain that many think of these forums as arenas, and would enjoy feeding me to the lions
    -

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'm sure you'd be saved Micheal.

As for foul language, i'm always saying that it's about the intention of the person using the words. If i use a swear word to insult someone, then obviously thats a bad thing, but it would still be a bad call without the profanity.

Sometimes, though i know we could all go to greater lengths to express ourselves without cussing...it just feels better.

Team Kevin...Duck Yeah!

• jess
    18 years ago

ok. i can kinda see where your coming from bloodybitch but i dont see why you cant live without swearing just put a funny random word in there instead it will giv you a laugh ive tried it =)

love jess XxXxXxXx