parents

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    19 years ago

y do they have to b soo mean? why do they have to make my life a living hell? i cant handle them judging me on everything think i do and say, i cant handle them watching me, neva to look away, i just cant do it, i just cant..

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i know what u mean, my parents watch over me all the time but at least i know they care. sometimes i dont understand all their chocies but they mean well. i know sometimes it seems like w/e u do its never good enough but just remeber they are just lookin out for u
    xox

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hey, I know watcha mean. Your parents are probably watching out for you but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. Nothing I do is good enough for my parents either, and it leads to not so good stuff for myself. I know they want the best but sometimes they just don't realize how much they are pushing and how much they are hurting. Try writing in a journal or something and hiding it, that way you can do and say whatever you want and it will be something that YOU control, and not the other way around. Well good luck in all of it.
    *luvs*
    Sierra Rae

• Manders
    19 years ago

Trust me when I say you are lucky to have parents that care so much about you.. Looking back now, I had parents that were always on me about everything.. And the ones who had parents that let then do everything, and never cared really.. They have kids, and have a messed up life!! When you get older you will realize how much your parents cared, and how much you love them..

Until then.. you are at the age where your parents are your enemy. and they do everything to wreck your life.. Been there done that.. It will change trust me.. My mother and i hated one another. We would go at it all the time.. Now we are best friends..

• Lindsay
    19 years ago

My mom is always very over protective. I disagree with her ways and thoughts many times. But, that doesn't mean she is wrong for trying to protect me from this crazy world we live in. I love my mom but I dislike my dad. He has been my enemy for close to 3 years now. But, sometimes you just have to deal and let things happen. We have no idea what the future holds for us all. It could get better or it could get worse. Most child/parent relationships grow to their fullest when you become and adult yourself. My mom always says that, "Teens/kids these days won't understand how parents feel about their kids until they are a parent themselves." So let life take it course and see what happens!

**Lins