WHY is everyone leaving

• Btw Raising Hell And Amazing Grace
    19 years ago

every one is leaving now in days most of my friends have left this site and it is staring to really suck what is wrong why is everyone leaveing

19 years ago

but still why if you know your work is good and you like it it should nto ever n matter what others think of it should it so they give you a 1 okay it is not the end of the world they like you said are jelous of you talent and they might be able to give you a low rating but you still have your talent and that can not be taken away or change or have a rating on it

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

that's what im saying gothic...but i guess they just couldn't take it all. err!! i can't believe they all gave up on the site so fast!! they hit me too but im not leaving, and they were all way better than me!!!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I am thinking about leaving too, i just used to love this site and its being over run with total retards who know nothing about poetry and they have no interest in poetry.

19 years ago

i have never wrote any thing bad on here to some one unless it was those two girls that fought with me at one point but your poems come from heart you should tel the truth and what yuo reallythink about them if they want to be liars and go and rate ones for wonderful poems then they have no RESCEPT for any other people's work dont leave please