Defence for the Moderators

• Michelle
    19 years ago

however this is resolved, I'll be glad to finally see it come to an end, however I'm not sure on the one section idea..mainly because some of us can spend more time than others on here and some of the sections may be neglected that way. I have no objection to whatever Janis decides..if we just email the poet, or if things stay as they are...if you have a clear conscience( and I certainly don't mean you GK as YOU I mean as a generic term)..then you won't really care. Personally, I agree with Hayley..hackers ARE very clever and can do about anything on a computer so I don't think is HAS to be a Mod..not saying it's not..just saying it could be anyone. I hope it's resolved soon it's getting sickening the way everyone on here seem to be clumped in groups against one another... :( Luv Michelle... :)

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

GK, i am sorry if i came off as harsh but i was being accused also and i spend alot of time on this site trying to make things better and not worse! I can vouch for myself, tim and jackie at least!

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Thanx Hayley, I can vouch for you and Jackie as well, You girls care about this site more than anyone I know. I don`t like the idea of sectioning, but thats just me, I will still continue to read and move poems into their rightful themes, but that is it, if Janis decides to get rid of us, oh well, My life will go on.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Sparkenbroke, i totally admire your opinion and not just because i am a mod, but because you continue to keep a level head and speak your mind! Good on ya Gurl xx