JANIS MUST BE AROUND

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Louisa that doesnt men Janis is around, Moderators have the rights to delete comments also

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

where did that come from??

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

LOL well if you do not make mistakes we wont be able to fix them! You make everything so personal and the fact is i dont care, i love this site, i will do anything to better this site. Where as all you want to do is pick fault, i have an idea, if its not good enough for you, then find a new site.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

LOL same old, i didnt say you couldnt! I said if you are so unhappy why stay here!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I am what? OMG, can you get any worse?

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Just let it go, i understand your having a bad day or whatever, i hope things get better for you hun :)

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Ok, i am glad you are ok with this now, i was starting to get worried that i had upset you somehow!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I know thats why i wouldnt dare do what you are suggesting, im sorry if you have me confused with someone else! Is there anything i can help you with?

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I am not quiet sure what you are saying, anyhow its late here and im off to bed now hun.
    I hope that you are ok and we can talk some more tomorro! night luv ya gurl xx

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

You are paranoid night xx

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Yeh, I mean, this thread can stick around because I'm sure one look at it will be enough to drive people away...I can't even begin to understand what could cause two presumably mature people to bitch at each other over....Oh, I have no idea what you two are bitching over. Something about someone saying something about deleting something or something stupid like that. Stop being such enormous prats and write poetry. For the love of all things that are good and happy in this world, why are you on this site if you aren't going to 1. write poetry 2. comment on people's work, or 3. give constructive help to those who ask for it. Whining about stuff certainly isn't helping ANYONE, not even yourself. So I can't tell if you are sadists or what, but drop it, grow up, and write something. Get all that angst out onto a poem or something...

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Hey guys, i totally agree with you. I am not even sure why Louisa is mad at me but i shouldnt of fed into it, you are right!