moderator - Baby J is in need of help

• Allen
    19 years ago

This post is made to all the moderators, Baby J seem to have some problem sending post/comment up onto this site, this maybe an internal error on the site. Quoting from what I got from her:

"BABY J at 2004-07-30

ALLEN, I HOPE THIS GO THROUGH. IF NOT I SENT AN E-MAIL AND I HOPE THAT GOES THROUGH. BUT ANYWAYS I AM THE "GHOST" AND WHEN PEOPLE CLICK ON MY POST ON THE FORUM THEY DON'T SHOW UP. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TILL THIS MORNING. WHEN I AM LOGGED IN FOR SOME STRANGE REASON EVERYTHING I WRITE WONT SHOW. PLEASE POST A TOPIC AND TELL EVERYONE THAT I AM SORRY AND I HOPE THIS GETS STRAIGHTEND OUT FAST. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BUT THIS SITE IS JUST PLAYING GAMES. THANK YOU. PLEASE MAKE THAT POST. OH AND THE REASON YOUR COMMENT SAYS YOU HAVE 5 COMMENTS IS BECAUSE I WROTE YOU ONE WHEN I WAS LOGGED IN. APPARENTLY THAT DIDN'T GET THROUGH. SO ANYWAYS, PLEASE MAKE THAT POST FOR ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH. OH I ALSO SENT AN E-MAIL TO YOU IF THIS DIDN'T WORK "

I also recieved an email from her which says about the same thing, I hope this clears up the any doubt and issues regarding the "forum ghost" and hopefully you guys can fix the problem for her :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

Oh yea, btw, Baby J if you are reading this... I can't get through to your email neither... maybe you have some kind of virus on your comp :(

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

it is something Janis will have to look into... it must be a glitch in the code or something.

We are sorry you are having these problems baby J... It should be fixed soon now that Janis is back