Hey, I am new - or old, whatever.

• AI
    19 years ago

You weren't trying ask golden't knight if I came around often did u? Why would he know? Anyway Since you left, heaps of changes have been made. Hayley, YikYak, i think GK and a few others are site mods, so they should be around somewhere. Hayley is always here, posting new poems every day. Yikyak and myself aren't on talking terms, so i don't know about her, but she going to be absent for a while so i'm told anyway. And finally I am retired. lol, but i drop by every now and then to make sure our old thread "intrested in conversation' doesn't die. Um anything else?

• Lisa
    19 years ago

Hi all, hope you's are all keeping well. Im curious to see who will remember little old me lol. see ya.

• AI
    19 years ago

If you're name is Lisa Reeds or something of that nature, Hell no. lol. I've stricken you from my memory. :P

• Lisa
    19 years ago

:0 "Runs into a corner and cries" Gee I was all excited about coming back .

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Hey lisa, Hey Josh!
    Good to hear from you both! So what you both been upto??

• Lisa
    19 years ago

Hi Hayley, well it took me quite a while to get online again....then my computer had to be reformated lol what a hassle....but im glad to be back....hope everyone is keeping well.

• lostnloveless15
    19 years ago

i was wondering what jackie cause thats my name and reading so yawhatever

jackie

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

AI is an arse. Jackie is moving house so she will be back soon to open a can of whoop as* on our dear friend AI