secret love SUCKS!!!!!!

• Allen
    19 years ago

Sorry guys, I just want to get things off my chest, the girl I have a crush on is my best friend but she is also my ex-girl friend's best friend, my ex still have feeling for me beyond friendship and because of that reason I can't tell my best friend how I really feel about her... for she will definately not accept... I hate holding this kinda of thing to myself... it hurts and annoys the hell out of me... ARRRGGGG...

• heather
    19 years ago

o well i kno how that is i feel the same way about my ex b/f tell her how u feel maybe u will get 2 gether again g2g luv heather

• Jessica
    19 years ago

ya like heather said and i am in ur same place i like this guy but he is my best friends bf and my xbf likes me more thenj a friend and i like this other guy and it turns out its my xbfs cuz and i couldnt do that 2 him but i just dont know i guess i need help 2!!!!!!!!

• Allen
    19 years ago

hahaha... *sigh*.... okay, love sucks... it either lands on the wrong person or started at the wrong time or found in the wrong place... why... right now Im waiting for my ex to find another guy... I guess then I could probabily tell the girl I like the feelings I have for her... if she is still not taken... :(

• Casey
    19 years ago

Ahhh! theres a spider in my keyboard, sry. anyways. I've been in your ex's situation many many times. Your ex just needs to get over you becasue it sounds like she doesnt have a snowballs chance in he!! with you. Love has no sense of timing. If you like this girl so much, then tell her that you wanna hang out more often and slowly let her know how you feel.

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

love sucks, i know. I'm in love with my best friend who is a guy and i have no idea wat 2 do. well i guess that was taken out of my hands 2 when a so called "friend" went and told him, now he rarely speaks 2 me, so yeh love sucks.
    SilentDeath

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

Secret love does suck...especially if you can't ever tell it to anyone especially to your best friend. You see she likes the guy i like so i have to restrain my feelings...Its kinda hard really...

Anyways, i'm not giving advice, am i? okay well you know even if she wont accept it, you just tell her coz you know your conscience might kill you and it doesnt hurt to try telling her your feelings

Nessa

• Bre*Baby
    19 years ago

dont worry i have been threw this shit so much! i hate it is horrible..i dont really know what to tell you to do cuz i never really figured out what to do for it! but other then that yes secret love does suck terribly!
    -brittany