wheres the award gone?

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

yeah i agree. a true poet writes for the art. not the awards. poetry is not a bout competition...

• Brandon Evans
    19 years ago

A true poet doesn't stereotype him/her self into writing for the same reasons as other people. Writing for awards is just as good as writing for the art.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Jen went hyper again! lol! Joking. I totally agree with you.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Sharon i totally got your back on this one, i would ask if mine went missing as well and people were wrong to jump to the wrong conclusion

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Sorry Sharon if we hurt your feelings. I guess none of us tried to hurt you or blame you. We all agreed to what SB told. And SB made a general statement. As it was a reply for you, it did point to you. Sorry for that. I still agree with what Sb told. At the same time i also agree you are not in that category which we were talking about. I had a quick glance through your poems. And found you had many many poems. And it didn't look as if you were ever starving for votes. I understand why these words did hurt you. I repeatedly ask you sorry on behalf of everybody above.

Please try to take what Sb told as a general statement... And try to take it as, SB was not talking about you. Sorry again, for hurting your feelings..even though we didn't mean to.

About the "P". You are supposed to have a 'P'. IT must be some mistake. I am sure Janis will take care of it.

Take Care. Love,
    Trincy.