Could this website please....

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

Well I have 107 poems and when people comment i like to reply and look at them but i dont want to go through all 107 everyday seeing if i have a new comment if i dont remember how many there were before so im suggesting that maybe adding something that says 1 new message if there is a new one or folders we could organize our poems in on our own account or just something like that to help that problem ...thank you...

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

thanx! i hope something happens to fix this problem 2 :0)

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I agree about this whole idea...maybe a little star can come up next to the poems w/a new comment. or maybe an email can be sent when you get a new comment... or maybe that isn't a good idea nvm. Maybe if we all had like a mini-inbox on this site...wow space constraints anyone?

• David
    19 years ago

I love that idea, if it could be done.
    I would also like to see a way to list my poems from top to bottom and vice-versa one day. I'll hold my breath now. :*

I have to put the less loved on top, they are feeling lonely at the bottom. :(

• Michelle
    19 years ago

why not just have the lastest comment at the top so everything in reverse order? Hi Janis! Great job with the site, all of the changes, and all of your fast responses to everyones concerns...:)

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

I like the idea of a star coming up if there is a new comment or something like that and if there was some way to organize poems. I really like how simple it is to express your thoughts on someones poem though.

• Lisa
    19 years ago

I totally agree with ya, I hate having to sift through every one that i have written.......so maybe we could have an indicater or something for a new comment.....excellent idea.

• Brandon Evans
    19 years ago

There is one site I have seen that has some really nice features that would work great here too.

It's a site for trading Music, Games, Movies, etc..
    http://gametz.com/ref/21

One of the best features is the forum. There is an option for "my new replies". If you click that button, it will show you a list of the topics you have posted in and people have posted a new reply to since your last visit.

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

that sounds pretty cool....I still like the idea of if u have a new comment a star will come up next to the # of comments there are

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

anyone have any other ideas?

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

It would be kinda nice if there was a couple more categories for poems. Like maybe one for Imagination. That'd kinda be nice. I write imaginary poems but can't ever put them on the site because I can't figure out -where- to put them. So like an Imagination category of a category for Miscellaneous (wrong probobly but you know what I mean). Just a thought

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

great idea chelsea and bryce! i'm with you and i really hope janis gets back soon.

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

I know some sites who have Admins, or people who help out with the site. Getting someone to Admin would probobly help out Janis, especially in times like these when theres been no updating the site. That way theres always atleast one person who can work on the site if others have to be gone.
    I think GoldenKnight would make a good Admin since hes on the site alot :P

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

I hope Janis gets back soon 2!! im glad people like these ideas :0)

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Hey its Janis! Welcome back!

--Bryce~

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

thanx Janis! Im glad your back

-{*Chelsea*}-

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I think Janis made this idea work, I had a new comment on my poem, and it was highlighted in parentheses, it is a great extra...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

it is an awesome idea! thanks Janis!!!!

something is confusing me though.... when I am in my poems list the red (1) takes me to the new comment.... in my favorites list (yes I'm on my own list...easiest way to see my total number of poems) if I click on the red (1) it takes me to the P & Q Front page... is that supposed to happen???

• Brandon Evans
    19 years ago

I think the (1) in the favorites indicates 1 new poem was posted?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Ohhhhhh! Now THAT is a nifty idea! I didn't even think about that being what it was for!

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

Thanx Janis for making my idea happen for the website! and even on favorites how it tells when they have written new poems! thats awesome!