Mana Lynn

• Mana Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey everybody, I just joined this site because my friend Sierra Rae gets on it all the time and I figured I would try it out. I posted one of my most recent poems, lately I have been writing a lot of them. I'm not sure it's that good, but we'll see.

So a little about me. I am 15, will be 16 on August 15th. I live at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. My favorite colors are purple and yellow, but I'm starting to like pink, my room is decorated with lepord stuff, but I'm thinking about changing that pretty soon. I have an older brother, who is 18, and a younger sister, who is 8. I have been going out with my boyfriend Jake for a little over a year, and it's getting really stressful because we fight all the time, so that's what Shattered Heart is about. He is thinking about leaving me and moving to Minnisota, and I don't know what I'm going to do without him. Well please vote and comment on my poem, and maybe check back every once in a while to see if I have added any new ones. Thanks guys!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Wow! Sierra's friend? Welcome Lynn! How is Sierra? She is always missing. Are you like that?? :D joking! I am sure you will enjoy being here.. I will just go and check your poem. Oh! by the way , I am Trincy. You will see me around. Welcome again.
    Love, Trincy.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Wow.. Jen, where are you? I was reading Lynn's poem! This is a nice game.. Now where to find you???

Hey Lynn.. Great poem... Cheers!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

YaY!!! Mandi you finally joined!!! Hey guys, her name is actually Amanda and her middle name is Lynn but I made up the nick name Mana for her, so it all works...lol. I see you met Trincy and Jen...lol. Well see you around Mandi!!!
    Actas!!! (always closer than a sis)
    Sierra Rae

• Mana Lynn
    19 years ago

ya ya, i joined. your welcome. lol. hi trincy and (jen)? Mystic! ya i guess i forgot to say that my name is really amanda, thanks for noticing sierra! well thanks for reading my poem. hi and bye