MSN Messenger

• Val Weaver
    19 years ago

hey if u ever wanna talk then thats kool too...cheerbabe_212@msn.com...or dancingirl_212002@yahoo.com go for it..i love meeting new ppl!

• Walter F Alvarado
    19 years ago

alternativefreak81@hotmail.com add me anytime u want

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey u can add me if u want brittany_broome@hotmail.com i dont mind talking to new ppl.

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

i need sum1 to talk 2. add me wickedlyjods@hotmail.com
    SilentDeath

• Ashley
    19 years ago

Hey, I love making new friends, and I am a great listener, I have msn so if you wanna talk, add me, angel100percent@hotmail.com, and if you wanna email me, just_ashley@epals.com.
    Id love to hear from you! ttyl byes

• Anna
    19 years ago

Hey I'd like to make some new friends as well. If you want you can go ahead and add me for msn, my e-mail is ck_ak03@hotmail.com plus here's a lil something about me
    14/f/canada
    Chinese

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

Jennilee_8@hotmail.com
    ~ I love people and i have people use me when they need help so you are all more than welcome to add me.... I also love to meet new people!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

OMG i luuurve meeting new people its soo much fun specialm people from overseas and shit coz i live in NZ

wannabe_bitch@hotmail.com or cardboard_box_chick@hotmail.com

i prefer the first one seeing as i go on hat most

xxoo,
    alysse

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

lol...mine is *sedusha_babayan@msn.com*
    Michigan gal here...lol...I have no idea why I just said that...lol...

• Emilia
    19 years ago

StiffGlobe4@hotmail.com

• ShawtyLuv
    19 years ago

Hey. My name is Amanda and I am really new to this thing. I would love to talk to you sometime and get to know one another. I added you to my msn and would love to hear from you soon. My email addresses are rolluptheweed@hotmail.com and HollaAtYourGurl_82@hotmail.com
    Hope to hear from you soon

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i cant messenger with this e-mail but you can always e-mail me at LaKiKi826@hotmail.com

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

anyone feel free to email me or add me....
    Scooby_1013@hotmail.com