Im scared!!!!!!

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

my emotions are completely screwy lately... and i dont understand why... i know that im a teen and it could be hormones or whatever.... but thats not it... i just have a feeling about it.... hormones dont make you feel like sh*t... they dont completely change your attitude and make you behave unlike yourself.... i dunno... they may to an extent but not as much as i am and have... im confused... and upset... and scared! i dont get it!!! :/
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

I think every teenager goes their their own little dark age where they dont feel like themselves. It may just be hormones, it may be something else, such as things happening with your friends or family. Maybe its school and wanting to do better in it. It may be the weight of life, which I'm sure everybody has at one point or another. Or maybe its just that you're one of many people who just get a random depression. The point is, you're not alone, it happens to lots of people, whether they want it to happen or not. Just keep your chin up and know that theres a tomarrow that will eventually be better.
    -- Bryce

• Hannah M.
    19 years ago

I am sorry to hear that Manda. You should probably talk to someone about this. Someone like a parent or a good friend. You might be in a stage of depression. You can get medication to help this and to make you feel better. It may be something totally different, but I don't know. If it is depression, you should really talk to and consult someone about it. Don't get too down, keep your head up no matter how you feel. I hope you feel better and I hope that I helped.
    ~Hannah~

• cyera
    19 years ago

hey ma, i felt the same way and it could be minor depresion i mean if u feel this way don ignore it do sumthin about it talk to someone u trust ma. if u eva need helpma u can email me at caligrl1712@aol.com and ill do muh best to help u iight girl. holla back and take care mami.
    ~cyera~