~*Interested In Conversation Part IIII*~

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Hey guys, our other post was getting way crowded again so i thought i would start a new one!
    This is also a great time if anyone else wants to join in and say hi, then please do! xx

• Just Ariel
    19 years ago

hi i havent been on here for awlie i just went through another break up.........so im kinda sad.....does any one have any suggestions on what to do about it if any1 does then thatd be great he is in three my classes

• Charlene
    19 years ago

Hi, Nice new thread! Yay! I like!

Hey Ariel even though i dont know you hope you can pull through yout break up. Just hold ya head up high! Be confident ignore him!!!

~@~

• AI
    19 years ago

Charlene is online at the moment... i think...

Anyways apologises to Faaez for getting his name wrong. Um to Hayley I'll always be far from being sweet thus, I'll always be bitter. I am old and grumpy, so I have no problems being called a grumpy old man. Just like you shouldn't be offended if I call you a wrinkled old hag. lol

Just dropping by to let you all know I'll be away for a while. I'm sure some of you guys and girls will be glad to know that.

*sets self to away*
    Wishing you the best,
    AI - Anonymous Indefinitely

Ps. I bought a life size Shrek doll for my brothers girlfriends sister's birthday last sunday. Anyone seen what I'm talking about?

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey all, I'm back.... Teacher was impressed that I had all my work done and even took the test early that she told me to go home for the day and take an A, lol, go figure.
    Haley, baby, how are you coming along in your class? Only 6 days left grlfriend, we can make it!
    Charlene, Hey babe, what's up on your end of the world? I hope that everything is going great for you.
    AI... mmmm.... since your profile says that your only 1, I have say that you are not a grumpy old man.
    FAAEZ Hey there, how are you doing? I hope that all is well for you, and I will probably misspell your name from time to time, lol.
    Did I tell you all that I was approved for an overload next semester? I get to take 18 credit hours, lol, get this I get to take introduction to Creative Writing, the councellors was questioning whether or not I could handle that class since I have not had Engl. Comp 1 yet, lol. I told to try me, I'm a big girl, I know what I can do. What do you all think, can I handle a creative writing course, or is it out of my league for this semester? Ok guy will chat with ya'll later.

Luv Ya's

---Sher

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Hey guys~!!

Hey ariel, i dont really know what you can do if he is in classes with you, best thing is just to ignore him for now.

Hey charlene, good to see you back, tell us a little bit more about you!

AI...gone? Phew lol

Sher- 5 days left now!! A whole weekend now to myself so i cannot wait!

Have a great weekend people xxx

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    19 years ago

Hey all....

first of all hayley...tell moi...since when has '4' been started written as 'IIII' in roman numerals..lol..or is this some ultra-modern,hayley-ish roman numericals we're seeing here? *tries to make a stupid face**realizes its already stupid so no need to* lol...

Anyway thankyou all for at last spelling my name right...now i won't feel like a forlorn donkey amidst a bunch of horses..:P...

btw...did any of you chance to see olympics opening ceremony?? will have to admit that despite all those complaints of un-sold tickets, lack of publicity, terrorist threats and all, it was mega-cool....

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    19 years ago

hey lisa!!this is lisa reeds right?

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

HEY EV1....

How is everyone this beautiful, fine day? Me, well, I am doing great, got five days left of this boring class, then time to PARTY!! Getting pretty excited for next semester, I go buy my books tomorrow, that's $500.00 I'd rather keep in my pocket, but oh well, that is why I have a grant, huh, lol.
    Well, my daddy is actually doing better, as momma says he is starting to grow up lol. As some of you know my daddy got real sick in April and almost died, since then he has been declared incompitent ( I know, not speeled right), but Saturday he actually got to stay home by himself for four hours, he has improved that much! WAY TO GO DADDY!
    OK guys, since no one else is posting much, I guess I do not have much to comment on, so I am outta here, need to post a poem or two anyways, have a gr8 day all.
    BTW Haley, just think, almost done with your BORING class knock it out girl! I am proud of you for hanging in there.

---Sher

• Charlene
    19 years ago

hey ppls...

Whats up? I'm so happy! Just had the greatest week eva! I learn German at school and we went to this competition and we won it! And we are all so happy! And then the other day at school we had the lip sync competion and I went in it with 2 otha girls and we nearly came 3rd but we didnt quite but it didnt matta cos it was really fun. Then my Aunty had her wedding and it was supa cool and yeah... it was just overall great.

I mean compared to the past year where a whole lot of really sh!tty stuff has happened to me I finally feel a bit relaxed and happy for once! Its realy amazing!

Anyway, Hope you guys did well in your exam stuff! And hope that u have a nice break AI, wherever you are going.

Anyways! Bye ~@~

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey guys~~

How the hey diddle diddle is everyone? I hope all is doing well.
    Haley, not much longer babe, what we got 3 days left! PRAISE GOD the boredome is coming to an end!
    Charlene, nice to see you again hun. I'm so glad that you have been having a great time lately babe, you deserve it.
    AI sorry you'rs not here to pick on everyone, without your post all seems well u know.
    FAAEZ I hope that I got it right, lol. How is everything going with you? Where in the hey are you anyways?
    Ok all outta here, have a great day!

--Sher

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

LOL i know i cannot wait! I am so bloody tired as well!

Hope you are all having a good week xxx

• AI
    19 years ago

*Opens eyes momentarily to see if there’s anything interesting, then rolls over and goes back to sleep.*

Pleasant dreams,
    AI- Anonymous Indefinitely

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey All,

How is everyone? Me ok I guess, I have had a very busy wk. I'll try to make it quick so I do not bore ya with details.
    I finished my stupid class up yesterday, got an A, of course, kids started school Tuesday, the school lost my daughter yesterday, but I found her on the bus when she was suppose to be a walker. I went back to work today, of course I drive a school bus here, and today there were two kids here that were hit by a car, one really bad, still do not know his condition. No, it was not one on my bus, but still hits hard when the calls comes across the radio. My waterbed broke tonight, lol took about 2 hours to repair it, thought that was funny. And that about sums it up.
    Haley, how are your classes coming along babe? I hope all is well.
    AI WAKE UP!!!!!! We can not be that boring, lol.
    FAAEZ, Where are you?
    Charlene, How are you?
    Everyone else, hey what's up?

Ok all, I'm going to bed, long few days, need a long nights sleep. Talk to you all later.
    Luv Ya's
    --Sher

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

HELLO.... Where is everyone?

• Charlene
    19 years ago

I'm here I'm here!

Just had one of the awesumest weekends last week ah, we had our Salvation Army youth conference and it was so much fun! We had this excellent speaker who was so inspiring and we had worship which was so cool!

Anyway i had fun and it was so cool... but i g2g cyas1!!!!1!

~@~

• Kevin McNulty
    19 years ago

HIiiiiiiiiii, did anyone miss me???
    I see there are a few new people on here now, hello to you, but all the other 'regulars' dont appear to have visited for quite some time. Hope you're all well..............coz i am!!!!

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

• Charlene
    19 years ago

I'm here!

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Charlene, it appears that we are no longer loved, lol.

Ok, since no one else is posting, I will just leave my story in case you are reading.

HELP! ALGEBRA sucks! I can't stand it anymore, I want to throw this freaking algebra book out the dang door!
    Political Science is a bore as well, but it is better than algebra in a nut shell!

Well, I guess that's about it, lol.

Have a great one guys!

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    19 years ago

hey all...sorry posting so late...mood's in an all time low...hard disk crashed...ALL my digi pics lost...im sittin here like a donkey without its shrek...*sobs....
    neway ignoring my self-pitying rhetoric...whassup all?

AI-hey AI congratz...australia won the olympics hockey plus the cricket match against pakistan... yeah yeah..u got it right...im disgruntled...

Hayley-where're you?looks like your teacher killed you for bringing anti-rodent formula to class when she told you you'll be studying "mouse" in class :p

everyone else...hello...me off to wallow in self-pity again...tata

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Heyyyyyyy, sorry ive been out of action. Decided to get back into the dating game and just disnt have time to breathe inbetween that and life. Anyway just saying hi, i will post a longer message later xxx

• Charlene
    19 years ago

Whats up people? Why arn't you posting? Lol!

~@~

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Grrrrrrrrr i hate boys, men and guys. Anything with a penis

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

lol, I agree Haley; they say women are confusing and hard to fingure out. I beg to differ.

• Charlene
    19 years ago

Lol! Me too. Been very sad lately. Stupid boys. They break your heart and then stomp all over the remains. *sigh* oh well!

• AI
    19 years ago

*It’s so desolate in here*

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    19 years ago

HEY ALL!!long time no see..well hear actually...cuz we dun SEE each other...or is it hear BY seeing?oh never mind...
    Hey ladies,i must register my disagreements before this thread is turned into an anti-men forum lol...;)...
    neway you know WHY ive signed in after so long??i found orkut...a WONDERFUL place i must say...though dunno why hyaley didnt like it...neway... you ppl want an orkut invite(dun understand what im talkng,search orkut and read some stuff),just pop up your addy and ill send you one...neway until then...laterz!

• Charlene
    19 years ago

Hey Brittany, hope your lasting after those hurricans. Hope you are safe. Best wishes to you and your family!

God Bless ~@~

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey guys,
    Sorry I haven't been on much. I have been feeling very puny lately. Anyways, once I get feeling better I'll write more. I'm going to go die now talk to everyone later.

--Sher

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    19 years ago

hey all...

Brit-shyt...you i forgot you were in the affected areas...how're you doing now?and hey no one's forgot you...youre after all..as i say..the founding mother..;)..but since you sign in once in a blue moon, there's no point talkin to the walls is there? but hey cheer up...think like dorothy in wizrd of Oz! kill the wicked witch(whos that?)..ahem...nm... neway...hope you're fine and remain so...

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Just bringing the post back to the top, don't know why very few people stop to talk anymore. Oh hell, it's worth a shot in the dark, lol

take care everyone will check back in soon.

• Charlene
    19 years ago

Hey Sher! Where is everyonE! aRGh!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

hey gurls and guys,

My life is so weird! I wnt from having no boyfriend, being single and loving it to be honest and now.....
    Well i got bak kind of ith my ex bf of like 4 yrs and things started to get back on track, i mean i thought i was happy!
    But then my first ever love, a guy i have loved for six years, who i havent even seen for over 4, just decided to get in touch.
    What to do ?

• Sherry Lynn
    19 years ago

Hey All,

Hi Charlene, hope all is well.
    Haley, babe, I don't know what to tell you. I am still trying to figure something kinda like that out myself. When you have the perfect answers will you let me know please, lol.

Ok ev1 have a gr8 day