Over weight( READ MY STORY)

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Please do not kill yourself :'( i do not know you, i dont know your pain, but i do know that i have a lot of pain and i am still hee right now and i also know that by reading your stuff you are a good person and im sure that i would like to be your friend, please please please do not kill yourself i lost my granda and i feel guilt everyday for his death and its something i hav to live with everyday, but im still here, so im gonna say it again, please dont kill yourself and if you need to talk just private message me.

Love, Peace and Empathy

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i've been there too! this may not be as much but don't kill yourself!!! there's so much more in this world you haven't seen. there are people who want to live but can't live. please don't kill yourself.

BRITTANY!!! come on, if you kill yourself, it's a sin. heaven is a beautiful place and i also want to be there. if you commit a sin, you won't go there! i don't know how desperate i am to hear from you. there are so many more people who care!!!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Please post here just to let us know your ok, Please we all care about you

• Val Weaver
    19 years ago

Brit...dont ever say no one loves u bc if no one really did then none of us here would have written back. life is hard but sometimes we have to suck it up. chat on here...we are all one big family. i cant say dont think about suicide bc alot of us here do. but just remember that u have ppl to talk to and we dont need more deaths..but life that can forfill our future...ur special or else god would have not put u on this earth...u have something special u are here for..enjoy life..some ppl dont get a chance to live it......email me if u need to talk..dancingirl_212002@yahoo.com...hope u feel better! Val

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Come on brittany please post here, we really do care about you, we just want to know if you are ok

• Armed-Alcoholic
    19 years ago

Brittney
    I know it hurts a lot I am going through a lot of crap to I want to die but for every1 elses sake please dont do it. Maybe you think no one loves you but we all do and we dont want youto suicide... My friends and family were so upset when i tried to suicide

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Please dont kill yourself this is my 4th post on here and i wold not be posting this ammount of times if i did not care fr you, please dont do it brittany we all care for you

• heather
    19 years ago

hey if i were you i wouldnt do that like gk said tons of people love you. and you have your whole life ahead of you. dont do it. try talking to someone about this and maybe they can help you. and if u ever need someone to talk to my e mail is princess13060@yahoo.com g2g luv heather