hey all

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

how's it goin? im all right, i suppose... life is definitely never easy, and neither is love... but its all worth it in the end...
    to be honest with you all, at this moment im not feeling too hot... i guess im telling you this because i have no one else to talk to at the moment, and i NEED someone to talk to... if you dont wanna then you dont have to reply... but itd be greatly apreciated... so here goes... i think that i could be clinically depressed or bi-polar... i've gone over it with my boyfriend and all though i usually go by what he says (when he's right) im beginning to feel like he's not...
    i'm in major need of advice... so if you could answer this that'd be terrific...
    oh by the way, i got my license yesterday... but im not as happy as i should be.... :/
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hi Manda, if you need someone to talk to, Im always here... well... actually, not always here as 'here'... but I would love to talk, if you wish, email me at randomnlost@yahoo.com.au Take care girl :)

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

thanx, its nice to know that someone really takes the time to say something to someone they dont even know.,.... for the first time today i have a small smile on my face... you dont know how much i apreciate it..
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

You got your liscense today? Gosh, why can't I spell that word, it looks so freaking wrong and I just read it in your post... Hot Dog. Anyways, if you think you are bipolar (my grandma is) then go ahead and get it checked out. I know people who live with that stuff, and the treatment can really help if you have it. My grandma is one of the sweetest and funniest ladies to be around!

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

lol i have a hard time spelling it too.. but about the bi-polar thing.... i dunno... im afraid i might be making myself think that i have something wrong with me...
    loves and hugs,
    Manda Lynn