Janis --Just Curious

• Jacki
    19 years ago

UNder Ruth, Or Rutha's name she had some very offensive poems and yes they were deleted but is this poem ok? http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/explicit/poems.php?id=130910
    I did see that she has a new name GD and she has a poem Snow white. ALthough it is in the same topic she has calmed down a bit but are these poems even allowed?

Just curious

• Jacki
    19 years ago

thank you for clarifing that for me :)

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

No offense Janis, because I love this site...but did you give Matt a warning before you kicked him off this site? Just wondering if you were being fair to all poets of the site, and not more leaniant to some.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Robyn, I'm just offering an opinion. There had been numerous posts from many different members complaining about his abusive conduct. That alone should have served as a warning. Did that have the slightest influence on him? No! Instead, he responded by stepping up his tempo.

Besides, there are some things that are so offensive and so contrary to common decency that they hardly deserve a second chance. In my opinion, using the comments for name calling, insults, obscenities, personal attacks and outright threats to other members fits into this category.
    Just my own 2c. ----Lydia

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

DWTSS, before you offered your unsolicited opinion, you could have plainly seen that I was responding to Robyn's post which did not apply in any way at all to Ruth. I made no explicit or implicit mention of Ruth either. So, your comments regarding what Ruth may have done have no relevance at all in response to my above posted opinion. I won't even get started on how you misquoted me!