Angelique is my name and I'm new :)

• La Muse Angelique
    19 years ago

Hello everyone I've been here a couple of days now and I didn't introduced myself earlier. I thought it was about time now :)

I'm Angelique and 17 years old and from The Netherlands. I recently started to write poems, I maybe be not that good but if your open to new things maybe you should read something of my work. I love to write about the darker and sadest things in live.

If you want to know something more about me just ask, I would love to make some new friends here who also share their passion in writing poems. :)

Bye

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Hiya, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy this site, and be sure to come by the forum to interact in our bubbly community lol. Seriously though, this is a really large collection of some damn nice people, so feel free to chat sometime.

• Just Val
    19 years ago

Yea Girl, We are friendly!! LOL, well, nice to meet you, anytime you wanna chat or watever I'm here, but yea hope you like this site It's the best!!

• Nee
    19 years ago

hello angelique (wow nice name)lol nice to meet u im nina 14 egypt ... i'll read all u wrote ..we ve a common thing (i like writing sad poems)
    good luck xxx
    nina

• natasha
    19 years ago

hello angelique!! i just wanted to say hi to you beacause you're new. i should stop talking, lol. welcome and good luck with the site
    ~natasha

• Kevin J
    19 years ago

Welcome to the party Angeligue :). Looking forward reading your writes

• La Muse Angelique
    19 years ago

Hi Goldenknight, yes my name means Angel, 'Messenger Of God" I got a birthday card last year with my name on it and it explained what your name means :)

I will e-mail you very soon, take care :)

Thank you all for your warm welcomes, i will check out your poems too. I feel home already!

- Angelique

• David
    19 years ago

• Bre*Baby
    19 years ago

Welcome Angelique!..Im brittany and im 15! lol..im a little werid but thats ok! lol..so yeah i hope you like this site!..I used to go in the chat but i dont really go in there anymore hmm owell! yeah so anyways i will read some of your poems.! promise to read some of mine?!? thanks! lol..well nice to meet you! lyl brittany!

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

hey angelique... im Manda and its nice to meet you... im goin through a rough time right now, but if you ever wanna talk that'd be great! my sns on aim are agirl4evertaken and illsmile4u15... (even tho im 16)lol... or you can email me at cpike@gwi.net
    hope to hear from you, and hope you like the site...
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn