• David
    19 years ago

• David
    19 years ago

• David
    19 years ago

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Crap, I dunno what he just said, but I personally think that if people commented more, but didn't vote at all, not much would be lost. In fact, I think the rating system is nearly a useless apendage, and that the comment system is really where it is at.

• David
    19 years ago

• David
    19 years ago

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

no David, you are not the only one... I have done it too. It would be kind of nice if the voting and commenting were simultaneous (but neither required) because I do think a lot of people click on the vote they want and then write their comment and then click the comment button thinking it will submit both.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

sorry to bring this up... again but i have to speak my mind. it's a disease- IspeakMymindTOPHIA. yeah, well i've done it too. and i have a number of poems that have one or two comments but no votes. vice versa

a reminder would be really helpful but i was thinking the other day if we can just vote on them (pick the rating) and then write the comment and only click once, it would record both our votes and comments. you guys get it? but like ann marie's, it wouldn't be a requirement to do both. it could be just vote or just comment. erm- i was thinking along the lines of saving time and getting convenient etc.

but then again... i'm only 13 so i feel kinda little... *hugs blankie* lol ^___^

• alexander
    19 years ago

great idea