Poet History

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Actaully i love that idea. Because i was just having this conversation with someone. Alot of people tend to say the same things over and over again. I like to see people who are honest and can crique my poems. Tell me where my problems are and what i need to do to fix them. But i really like your idea alot.

• Just Val
    19 years ago

Definately agreed!! Well said both of you!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Great idea. I have seen a similar pattern in the site called "http://poetsanctuary.proboards23.com/". I found it very useful. Thanks for suggesting.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

That's an interesting idea and I like it. But the only thing is that it might not come out exactly how you planned. Like me for example, I don't comment on a poem unless I thought it was somewhat good or excellent. I just figure that if the poem sucks then I'm not going to waste my time or breath saying so. Now I don't know if I'm the only one like this, could be for all I know, but like I said it might not come out to be exactly like how you wanted it to. Just thought I'd put my input on this idea but I do think that it's a good idea nonetheless.