2 of me

• Brian King
    19 years ago

i was going thru some quotes and i sawone left by brian (not me) now it's really annoying since both of our names are the same i dont know why its just annoying me i just think user names should be allowed to be the same because what if this person types my password in accidentally i know the chance are slim but i dont want some guy writing stuff on my peoms or stuff.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

this has come up in threads before... that people are known by their profile "Name" and not their "username" (name you use to log in) Janis has said he realizes it was a mistake, but to change it now would probably cause a BIG mess.

This other "Brian" cannot sign in to your account... (do you have a password that is so easy that someone could accidentally type it? if so CHANGE IT NOW!)

It's not "user names" that are the same... everyone could type in whatevername they want inthe "Name" in their profile...I could make myself Brian I think.... let me see...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

YAY..I did It...LOL... I am BRIAN!!!! hehehe... ok...gonna go change back....

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

oh that is so scary that Icould do that.... but click on the Brian right above this.... and it will go to MY profile

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

to change what your name shows up as, just go edit your profile...and in the name space, write what you want to see.

• Brian King
    19 years ago

good idea sarah i'm gonna put my full name too

• Brian King
    19 years ago

wait i change my name to brian king and it doesn't show

• Brian King
    19 years ago

wait scratch that