(new comment)

• Jacki
    19 years ago

is the new comment thing suppose to away so quickly. I know i work in the medical field and we have some crazy hours. Some nights i work 12+ hours. Anyways i'm back at square one with the new comments. THey seem to be going away to quickly. So now agian I go searching and hopefully I remember what the last comment was I recived. Maybe you can up the time they stay red?

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Yeah I agree. Because sometimes I just log on real quick to see if I have any new comments and then I'll log off and reply to them later... but then I forget which ones are new an all...

~Grace

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

I have a solution I think. When a poem gets a new comment, it should move to the top of the list when you view the "your poems" section. That way we know which ones have gotten commented/rated on the latest. Thats just me though.

--Bryce~

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Oh I completely agree with you! It would be so easy so you wouldn't have to keep scrolling down because someone recently had voted on a poem I wrote months ago and I never had seen it because, I mean who's going to scroll through all of their poems to see if they have a new one? lol... this was a great suggestion! I hope Janis likes it and makes it happen! =)

~Grace

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I really like that suggestion, awesome idea bryce!