I have an idea!!!

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

okay i think it would be cool if each poet in there profile or somewhere could have a link to there 5 favorite poems they have written. So people could read the poets top 5! because i have some poems at the bottem that are prolly less likely to be read than those at the top are and i wish we could post our favorite top 5 somewhere.

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

yeah good idea!!!!! or liek a tag that says "authors choice" by the title. good idea!!!! i already have some faves in mind..... i hope janis reads this one!!!

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

please read his janis!!!!! i really like the idea and the more i think about it the more i want it!!!!!!!!!

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Wow... a wonderful idea! =) I hope their are actions behind this, cause this one is awesome! =)

~Grace

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

we want authors choice!!!!

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

I'm glad everyone seems to like my idea:) I hope it does happen cuz I think that would be VERY cool!!

-+CHELSEA+-

• Krystin
    19 years ago

We Want Authors Choice... Authors Choice... Authors Choice... Authors Choice... Authors Choice... Ok, done.... but VERY good idea!

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

I posted a thread on here earlier suggesting like exactly the same thing...so of course I have to agree. I'm just glad that people are actually seeing and replying to your post unlike mine which apparently got overlooked...I really do hope this becomes reality though for exactly the reasons you said and more. There is the issue that poems at the bottom will probably not ever get read and then there's also the fact that I would just like to know the author's favortes since some have so many and they are all rated high it's hard to pick one to read. If there was some way to indicate which they themselves prefer then I would be able to decide which ones to start with at least.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=5399

yeah that's the link to where i suggested it awhile back (or at least I think I suggested mine before you did, sad as it is I'm not quite sure I understand the whole date setup on here; man would I feel dumb if I suggested it after you did right here..)

but yeah...
    I'm still all for it!!!

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

hey i think this is an awesome suggestion. i think it would definately help out with the over all reading of some poems

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

I wonder if this is ever going to happen! I hope so though :0) keepin my fingers crossed newayz...

-*Chelsea*-

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

ya that is a good point

• Chelsea R.
    19 years ago

Ya but a lot of people have like 100 or more poems and most people just read the most recent ones...not everyone has enough time in their lives to read all of the poems by an author. more people seem to think it is a good idea.....but i think it is a good idea about putting your favorites in your profile like you said also.

• alexander
    19 years ago

Great Idea