SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND

• Krystin
    19 years ago

ok... my rating is -2.2 / -13 but i have all poems above 4.0 (most 5.0)(u can even check my profile) and so how can my rating be that low? how can it be negative in the first place... can some one help me understand and maybe how to fix it PLEASE.... thx a bunch!

• Krystin
    19 years ago

Please someone help me... i really need it bad... i wanna make it go up so people don't think I suck... someone help... if u dont know wuts wrong.. plz help in asking around to someone that might kno wut to do.. i c in other threads about a person janis who seems to be anwering everyones problems... so..maybe if someone could know how to conact this person... tell me or have this person look at my post.. thx for htose of you who help

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Janis will see this thread when he gets back, and will fix your problem. Sometimes the rating changes in drastic ways when you remove a large number of poems. I've seen it happen before, and Janis can definitely correct it. Don't worry about your poetry, just take it easy.

• Krystin
    19 years ago

but i didnt do ne thing... one minute i checked my rating... it was fine... in the positives....and the next time... it was negatives.... its kinda weird... i guess from now on.... i'll tell ppl that my poems are soo good... that they ran outta positive numbers for my rating... so they had to make them negative.... lol

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

lol well don't worry about it, janis will fix it when he has the time

• Krystin
    19 years ago

i certainly hope so... cuz now its 90.0/-1

• Krystin
    19 years ago

Thx SOO much... now my rating is 4.7/64 like it should be!
    ps. I'm a gurl jarous, lol, but its all good!