Some kind of tracking would be nice

• Sarah
    19 years ago

As a recent newcomer to this site, I must say I love it! I think I've only been coming here for a month or so. I love to comment and vote for others because I know it does the spirit good to know other's like what they're doing. Its good for moral and for everyone. I like coming in the forum area as well and posting comments. Playing the games people suggest and whatever else is in here...my only thing is, it'd be nice to be able to track our progress. The little boxes at the end of my name has become an obesession to me!! I want more and am doing all I can to promote this site and encourage others, but feel like I'm getting no where as I don't seem to be adding any boxes...Don't think I'm being greedy, just want to know where I stand in the numbers is all. Am I the only one??

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Well all I have to say is just give it time. You can't just come on hear and expect to get the boxes instantly. I mean I've been on here for probably close to a year now if not that and more (I don't quite remember when I joined..) and look at how many I've got. I've only got one blue and the rest pink...So like I said, give it some time, give it some time for your works to get known and for people to like them. Hope I helped some and didn't just go off on a whole 'nother subject :P.

• Sarah
    19 years ago

I'm not interested in trying to cheat to get them...just know that I want to make as much contribution to this site as I can. I don't think I've ever written a nasty comment or given a bad vote, don't see the point in it...unless someone says something about me...but no one knows me...so I don't see that happening. The best part about this site comes right from our Constitution...Freedom of Speech. If someone wants to make racial slurs, or derogatory comments, that's them exercising their rights...I may not agree, but I'm not going to belittle them or give them a 1 just in spite...Well, now I've gone off on a whole other topic!! Oops...Thanx for the feedback ya'll!