Just got my first rude comment.....

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

I just got my first rude comment. From Ruth. She's 19 and lives in CT, USA. I'm really not all that bothered by it, but the principle of the matter is that there still are immature people out there posting rude comments. So Janis I just wanted to let you know...

~Grace

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

which poem was it? i'm just curious...

never mind, just found out...

she's probably jealous :)

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

lol well I'll take that as a compliment, but I mean, I had recently commented on her tongue twister poem and was nice. I mean, grr it just annoys me that people do this kinda stuff...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Shes just a lost child who bribed whoever voted on her poems..its all jealousy Grace. you write great stuff, she doesn`t.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

She did the same on my poem Addiction I as well as some others I've seen. She really does need to hear the saying "Don't hate, congradulate (sp?)" ha

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

lol I agree... I'm sorry she commented on your poem rudely though.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

try not too take her too seriously... Ruth seems to have a problem with "series" poems.... I do agree that she needs to take a "politeness pill" or something! I'm fine with her not liking series poems...maybe she's impatient or something... but she could just say she doesn't like them.. rather than in her typical rude fashion.

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Thanks Ann and Sarah =)

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

the thing is, I've noticed rude comments on her stuff too... granted she probably did it first...but it's not going to help matters to do it back to her.

• alexander
    19 years ago

I heard from every body that she just comments bad things forget her