Why won't it let me comment all the time?

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Sometimes when I try to comment, sometimes even just to reply to my own poems, I can't because the screen is pink and sometimes a different color...is there something I'm missing? I just read some phenominal poems by a "Micheal" and couldn't comment on any of his because all the poems I read were on a pink screen!! I just wondered if I was missing something or not...any help?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Hmmmm, never heard of that happening... I sent you a private message... please check your email

• Sarah
    19 years ago

I've responded and hope it can get figured out...I know that advice I've seen on this site says to check your privacy settings under tools, but its already below medium, and I don't want to go too low...hope someone understands!? thanx!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

hmmmm... I checked the links you sent me... and I was able to comment fine. Is it not giving you the space to comment? or is the "Comment" button not clickable? Are you getting an error message? Any other info you can provide will be helpful.

• Sarah
    19 years ago

It tells me to comment I have to register, except I've already registered...I just don't get it. Thanx for checking into this.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

maybe you are taking too long to comment... I know the owner just increased the time before auto log-off... but if that's the problem, I've had that happen too... I go to comment but it has logged me off. Other than that, I think I've exhausted all the problems I can think of...we will just have to wait until Janis sees this and maybe he can figure out what the problem is