Just An Idea

• Ben
    19 years ago

You have awards for poetry writting, comments, the forum, and favourites, what about Quotes? this is a Qutoe site as well, it mite encourage more people to write quotes. You could make a quote award is just my idea, please concider.
    Ben

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

i don't really pay attention to the quote aspect of the site, but you are most definitely right, it does exist. What sort of award did you have in mind?

• Ben
    19 years ago

Just basiclly the same as all the others, a bronze award for 30 quotes, silver (or whatever colour) for 100, and a gold for 200, I know that most people don't really pay much attention to the quotes side of it, but i just thought it mite encourage people to write more, and some of my quotes have lead me to writting ideas for poems.
    Ben

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I've also seen a lot of quotes posted that are not original... I think offering an award for number of quotes would tempt people to put up more and more quotes that they like,...not that they write..

• alexander
    19 years ago

I don`t really like that idea because some people fake quotes

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Yeah I agree... it would be a cool thing, but not a lot of people have original quotes. And if they would take credit for someone elses'.... well then a lot of problems would surface...

• alexander
    19 years ago

WELL SAID BOB