The "Best" Aren't Always The Best....

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

you're definitely right, but I am not entirely sure what to do about it.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

oh boy do I agree with you.... as my list is 200+ now.... there are about 175 that seem to get no attention at all. I don't know how easy it would be to get them on the "best poems list" but I do think there should be a way for each poet to arrange their poems... or even have separate tabs (or links) for each category (this has been suggested elsewhere, too)

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

I agree with all of you. But there isn't anything we can do... is there?

~Grace

• alexander
    19 years ago

I think you're totally right but I have no clue how to help

• Brian King
    19 years ago

its true peoms are posted alot but no one wants to go through overs thousands of peoms rating and commenting each sometimes i'll go back to older peoms and rate and post but not often and chances are no one else does

• David
    19 years ago

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hmmm, i think it does take much time for some people to read 5 poems. i mean, i like changes and different varieties of poem. i'll be honest but if all the poems are all sad or love, then i probably won't read them all. do you guys know what i mean?

• Brandon Evans
    19 years ago

I know what you mean. Variety is a good thing; I do the same with my own writing. I write love poems, sad poems, life poems, weird off the wall poems, poems that require an explanation 5 times as long as the poem itself, etc…

I can’t say why other people do it, but I do it so I don’t get bored with my own work.