Surgestion - catorgrie

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Hmm I don't know. I think the "Default" of submitting poems would be about yourself... I'm not sure though...

• Jacki
    19 years ago

or thats what the misc. section is for.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

yeah, I don't know about a category for poems about yourself... after all... they could be love poems, sad poems, friendship poems, etc... if none of them fit exactly, then I would put it under Misc (yeah, I know, I don't like that either) or Poems about Life - sub cat-Other.

And, no, I highly doubt Janis would add a "Limerick" category... maybe one day, we will talk him into a "Poetry Forms" category for all poems that are written in a certain format, but Janis has chosen to categorize by content rather than format, so any format you write in, should fit in one of the categories.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Actaully, my thought for the fantasy category was that "Fantasy" would be the category and "dark" would be a sub cat, along with things like "sci-fi", "mythology" (for fairies, dragons, etc) That is an incomplete list...but if it was set up that way, then "fantasy love" or something would fit as a sub-cat.

As for "The Perception's Play" I'm not sure what sub-cat you put it in, but I guess with the current sub-cats, I might put it in Love> desired love. There should proabably be "other" and that would work, too.

• Brian King
    19 years ago

wait whats misc. even stand for?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

miscellaneous, its 4 poemz that dnt fit into any other category

• Brian King
    19 years ago

miscellaneous wow! what a word