confused about something - Janis please Read

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I've noticed that my friend Aken Sol has much less than 74 poems. However, the number next to his name on my friends list is 74. has anyone else experienced any strange problems with their friends list? Janis, could you correct this error when you have the chance?

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

oh and remind me again why we can't delete comments...especially repeated ones, they are sorta silly

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Sorry I haven't had any problems with my favorite's list. That sounds a little strange. And I don't know why we can't delete comments either... we used to be able to... I wish we could though, cause like you said, repeated comments are very silly.

~Grace

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

1. as far as I know I've had no problems with my favorites list....

2. I do not know why Janis has not restored our ability to delete comments...

• Brian King
    19 years ago

the only thing with my fave list is when i click on the new peoms of a person it brings me to the main screen

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

yeah that happens to me too. Does anyone else have Aken Sol on their friends list? What number of poems does it display? maybe i need to remove then add him or something...

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

WTM (what the monkey)?!?!!?!?!
    o wait.... i like it. lol. 74 i a hot number.
    Now is there a way to change the number of votes.... like add a one before the 7?
    Aken Sol

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Heh. The thoughts crossed my mind but i decided i would try not to be selfish.
    But hey, if Janis could do that, it'd be great. And for you AND Sean Allen too. We three deserve it huh?
    ;-)
    Aken sol

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

It's okay... oh amn!! Welfare would be soooo nice right now!! lol. I need new clothes :-(
    Aken Sol

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

(*•.Åkεŋ §ǿL.•*)...

That is soooo sweet!!! Man, that's awesome.... but don't forget, it's not the clothes that make the man, it's the woman that makes the clothes ;-)
    J/p ladies, j/p

Aken Sol