Do you bragging to admit that you are pretty?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lolz Q speaks 4 itself. its it lyk up-urself 2 admit ur pretty, pretty not gorgeous or hot or anythn?

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

uhhh, if I understand you correctly, then I would say no. Being honest isn't rude. Some people might think you are stuck up or something, but that is because they are so stuck in the whole self-destructive thing that they don't think it is right to admit what you might be, whether it is pretty or ugly. Self-deception is a dangerous thing...

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

I'm hot.
    Aken Sol

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

is your hair blowing in the breeze? how did you do that in your room!?

• Brian King
    19 years ago

im always hungover(with my hiar totally messed and just staring at nothing) but when i'm not i guess im 7. somthing

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Hey, Valeria (Some Girl) -- Just wondering, why do you use pictures that are are so dark? The only way I could see it was by using a separate image viewer.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hey SomeGirl I saw ur pic ur very pretty lolz

• Allen
    19 years ago

hehe, SomeGirl, I would happily give you a 10 ;) but I have to say, I do like your other picture better tho :D... as for myself... sure I always tell myself and my mates that I look good, well, I might as well do it since no one else would :D:D:D

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

really now Allen? hehe

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

My friends were 'rating' each other by looks (very shallow act) and I got a 7.5, I'm not that pretty.
    ...interesting topic.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

you are only bragging about being hot when you dont put your picture on here for us to decide..lol

I admit to being a very strong 4!!!!

• Brian King
    19 years ago

somegirl i would give you a 5 but thats cause ur face looks purple and it's to dark

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i really dont know what to rate myself. i guess a 6...?

• kristen
    19 years ago

i guess i'd give myself an 8? im not really that photogenic though.

• Brian King
    19 years ago

whats photogenic? it sounds like a disease

• kristen
    19 years ago

it means i look better in person than i do in pics..haha its not a disease

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Yes Kristen..you are definitely an 8....but im old enough to be your ..older brother...so I will just say you are very pretty..lol

• Just Val
    19 years ago

I give myself maybe a six or even a seven I don't know check out my pic and you tell me wat u think! LOL...I think when you are honest about how u look it's good, some may take it wrong tho but thats them so yea....

• kristen
    19 years ago

valerie your beautiful!!!! i would at least give you a 9!!! :) .. and thanks timothy, and yes you are old enough to be my.... older brother. haha

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

I hate people who are obviously gorgeous and say 'oh no i'm so ugly!' just so people will tell them they're pretty, ack! (my pics on my profile now too btw=) )

• Just Val
    19 years ago

LOL, I am not that type of person...I honestly don't think I am very pretty.
    True I enjoy comments ( who doesnt? ) but that is not y I sed that I give myself a 6 or 7.

• Just Val
    19 years ago

oh yea Kristen you r so hottt!! LOL, (not in that way!) LOL. I give u like a 9 or 10!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Normally guys that tell you you are pretty are only after head or sex or both whilst on a piano juggling a monkey, but i dnt like being called ugly, id rather people just came over to me ad say ''hello, how are you tonight''

• kristen
    19 years ago

hahaha thanks valerie :)