about comments...?

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

About that comments that people put up about your poems...well I have several comments that I really do not approve of and I want to delete them but the "Praise" or "Delete" thing that used to be isnt there anymore...why was it taken off?

• Brian King
    19 years ago

it was taken off when we couldn't edit or delete any peoms for that 2 week period and wasn't put back

• Casey
    19 years ago

...well they should be put back

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

how does everyone feel about the moderators getting the power to delete comments on poems.... I know people didn't like us being able to move/edit poems...and I'm fine with that, if we can't do that then people can't accuse us of doing something bad to them. But if we could delete comments, then people could let us know here on the forum which comments they wanted deleted, and we can see if it really is an improper comment and not just criticism......

• Casey
    19 years ago

HEY COW (tyrel) THEY SHOULD BE PUT BACK BECAUSE THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRITICISM AND INSULTS! Oh my god there is something wrong with you Tyrel. Ann Marie, if there was some way to get rid of every coment Tessa leaves me it would be awesome. Really, if she doesnt like my poems then she shouldnt read them.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

you know, i think she doesn't like you, and loves your poems! Plus, Why shouldn't you be able to delete comments? It should be your choice.