Some Ghost!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hey guys...I know I haven't been around Commenting or Voting much (or Posting new poems!!!) But I am still alive and of course I'm still writing!!! I got a lot of comments on my newest poem saying that people thought I stopped writing...that's not it at all!!! I've been really busy lately since school started but I'm still alive and I do get on this site a few times a week, just hardly ever leave traces except for a few posts in the forums (*cough cough*...lol)

So, I see the new trend with some people is to change their name so It's not their actual name...(ahem...I believe Jen did indeed start that one...lol)...So I think I'm going to change mine to Some Ghost, Since that's what I am around here these days...lol-So if you happen to see that name, maybe it's me!!! lol.

Well I love you all, have been keeping up with your work and everyone is still great, and I miss you guys when I'm not on my p-n-q!!! Talk to you laterz!!!

Some Ghost...(A.K.A.-Sierra Rae!!!)

• Just Val
    19 years ago

Good to see your back Sierra!! I'll be sure to check out your latest poems! Much Luv!