JANIS - NOW ME'S GONNA FREAK OUT...REALLY...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I'm sure it's something to do with the new server.... Maybe he has it set to not recognize certain characters...

the link thing is weird, too... just a little bit of code he will have to change...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

:( yes, it does.... Lucifer with a broken wing.... I really wish I could fix it for you.....

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

He hee.. Your title looks Funny (or special???) *scratches head*.... Hope Janis can fix you :D *giggles*

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

awwwww hugsssss for Lucifer! :'(

Your poor broken wing gives you a little extra character though (lol..in more ways than one!)...sorry...I couldn't resist! anyway, I hope Janis can get that sorted out soon!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

*Points and laughs hysterically*
    Lucifer lost a wing? hahah
    *Spreads his bat wings from his back and flies magestically through the air*

don't worry about it Vlad, we'll race ^.^

Aken Sol

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

lol!!! that was hilarious... you make me laugh *laughs* lol... * i can't stop laughing!! wait a sec... did someone just say cake? where? where is it? chocolate cake? yeah, yeah, me love chocolate cake! where's the cake?!

oh, vlad, didn't see ya there! what's up, mate? oh, the broken wings... yeah, that's a problem. well, did you try editing your name in the add/change profile? maybe that'll help...

umm... the cake? ellooo....?

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Look!!! Your fixed!! :-D
    Now you can try and race me
    *Flies around Vlad in circles*

Aken Sol

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Crow and bat eh? But that's only when he gets his wingy thingy fixed. Well my eagle and dragon can fly faster anyways so :-P
    Awww... It's okay man.... *taps his broken wing* It'll be fixed SOME day.
    Aken Sol

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

hey guys its im back. my computer crashed. but yeah i feel your pain lucifer!!!! look at me too!!!! its the new server!!! grr!!

«Μ!||!ø礆€@Я§» ®

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

awww, vlad still doesn't have his wingy thingy? poor you... anyways, wasn't it million tears?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

uh-oh... still not fixed yet?

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Nop! But he got a friend.. a millionaire friend!!! :)

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hee hee! he's still not fixed yet, is he?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hmm... i haven't seen janis lately. sorry about your S/ns guys. how long has it been now?