Janis- problem with another member

• Marie
    19 years ago

There is someone that keeps writing comments on my poms that have nothing to do with my poems or they are threatning. I was wondering if you could delete his comments or something becuase it really bothers me that he keeps writing comments like this. (the reason he does this is becuase we acually know eachother and use to date!)

Thanks so much
    Marie

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

don't want to be nosy or anything but which poem was it? you don't have to answer that btw...

• Marie
    19 years ago

jeff hollers

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

it's a few of her poems... the person that is commenting is jeff hollers.... I read a post you wrote a while back saying that you knew him... maybe you should have a talk with him and ask him to not do this on your poem. getting the comments deleted won't stop himfrom doing it again. and part of it is him defending you fromcomments he seems to think are not good... I know the one was quite bad... you need to tell Janis the poem titles that have comments you want deleted and I'm sure he will delete them when he can.

• Marie
    19 years ago

See the fact about all of these is he nows i don't want him commenting on my poems unless they are useful comments to me. But all of his comments don't mean what they say. If you knew him. like on the poem the dream its more of a threat instead of a warning. This is just the way the guy is and he won't leave me alone about anything. I would be soo happy if i never had to deal with him again, due to his childish and very inmature attitude about absolutly everything.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

then my suggestion to you is to change your account name and don't tell him what it is....

• Marie
    19 years ago

Then i have to move all of my poems

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

no u dnt, just go to profiles and change ur name.....oh but that might not werk...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

she could do that, but it won't keep him from finding her... again, he's not bothering anywaone else (that I know of) and it seems the only reason he's picking on her is because he knows her... I guess Janis could suspend him...or even ban him... but I don't think he really deserves that...

and even changing her name would not be enough, she'd have to change all the titles of her poems or not repost the ones she has and then never tell him the titles of any of her new poems, or he could find her that way too.

He is probably enjoying all this attention... Hopefully, Janis will just delete that one bad comment (and I guess any she wants deleted) then we should just all ignore him....

• Marie
    19 years ago

Thank you all for the comments! I just hope Janis will have a solution for this!

• Marie
    19 years ago

I guess another question is does Janis ever read what we've been writing on here that we hope he reads?

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

yes, he does. I do not know his schedule or how often he is here, but I know he will eventually check in

• Marie
    19 years ago

it dosen't seem like he is ever on here anymore.. normally he would have already answered.

• Marie
    19 years ago

Is there any other person that could help with this if Janis isn't gunna be getting on?