suggestion about the forums...

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

I'm in the forums half the time here and sometimes, i forget which topics i've visited/created/replied. i really want to get back on those posts especially when i'm asking for advice and/or waiting for an answer. but i don't always find them.

is there any way we can have a link or something so that we'll know which posts we have visited the last time?

• Just Val
    19 years ago

yes I was totally agree!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

easy fix....get a notebook.... write down which categories/threads you post on.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

oohhh, yeah that works... i guess...

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol not quite the answer u were hoping 4 huh? lol

• Just Val
    19 years ago

no not at all...am i right victoria?? lol thats my middle name, by the way this valerie, but yea, i understand the notebook thing but come on who wants to sit at a computer and write in a nbook at the same time???

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

well, it's better than not knowing where you posted... like I said, it was a quick fix... I can't do anything else but suggest how to take care of it until janis can do something... or in case he can't/won't

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

yeah, that was a helpful suggestion since i don't have common sense and all that. but to be honest, i can be really really lazy at times. so, if Janix can't/won't do it i'm perfectly fine with it. hence the word, suggestion.

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

you should mention that to janis, i think that we should have a certain link that should show us which posts we participated in. great idea.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

THIS...posting in this forum category... is the best way to get Janis' attention.. that's why it's called feedback and suggestions... flooding his email with suggestions does not help. I do not know his schedule, nor when and how long he works on the site each day. It may take some time for him to read the posts and reply...but just be patient...

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

um.. nothing's happened yet. not sure if we really 'need' this but i would really appreciate it.

and matt, that is a great idea.