go ahead, label me

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

why is it that every person i meet classifies me into a category? ugh!! its so annoying... i'm not anything, so dont label me plz. does this happen to you???

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

I get labelled all the time, *yells "Do I LOOK like a f**king package to you?" People call me goth just coz I listen to certain bands and like the colour black. I'm me, why is that so hard for people to understand?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

wel ppl c my cuts they always ask if im a goth.....

• *tanya*
    19 years ago

same.. but i answer yes... lol

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol im not a goth but people are so sterotypical of those kinda things, its quite nauseating! And its awful when people start giving you their opnion about and start babbling on..

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

especially in school... being a good student doesn't mean your a "suck-up teacher's pet" or a "f-ing nerd" (that's a direct quote). whoa, i like being nerdy... lol. what in the world is their problem? people who know i write poetry automatically think i'm another lost depressed soul who wastes her time writing junk. so annoying!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

I am the loner bad-ass sonuva bitch who no one understands.... stares of feasr, hate, and admiration are bestowed upon me.
    Aken Sol

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Why give a damn about what other people think? Especially the ignorant/stupid ones who will never understand you? Forget about them.
    Aken SOl

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

Don't worry about what people think about you. Let them think what they think about you... then surprise them all by taking over the world ^_^

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

well when ppl see me, especially girls, they think i'm bittchy, snobby, fake, stuck up, mean, .. i think u get it. i know this cuz they tell me to my face. but im such a sweetie though!! i dont get it. can someone plz explain

iNNa

the introverted extrovert

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i know what you mean...just the other day some girl goes up to me and says,

"I hate you, I'm just so jealous b/c you wear all of these cute clothes all the time, it makes me mad"

And she just walked off. What the heck is up with ppl? she didnt even know me. and then she spread this rumour about me and said i was a stuck-up whore.

i really dont get it either why people are so mean, but it did hurt me though. i guess we cant explain what goes through someone's mind to make them stereotype other people...