Has anyone seen Terms of Endearment?

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Okay, I just watched that movie for the first time all the way through...now I'm bawling and actually was able to write a terribly sad poem about my mother who has cancer...can't stop crying...did anyone else feel that way?? What is it about a gre8 movie that makes you BAWL and then gives you the desire to page homage' to someone so important??

• natasha
    19 years ago

it is the movies ability to put that strong of an emotion in you.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I need to see that movie again because my mind is drawing a blank on it right now.

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Well its got a great cast, but the leads daughter is diagnosed w/ cancer and meanwhile her hubby is cheating on her and she's had an affair also. But her mother is having an affair w/ Jack Nicholson...a lot of sex, but its a GREAT MOVIE!!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

The only thing I seem to recall is the relationship between Aurora and Jack Nicholson who lived next door. That's terrible of me. Well like I said, I need to watch it again.

Any other films with the same cast members you like??

Here are some of mine. Jack N. --As Good As It Gets, Chinatown. Shirley M. -- Some Came Running. Danny D. -- Ruthless People.
    I like old movies, as you can tell. :-)

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Isn't Shirley M. in Steal Magnolia's?? I love that movie....I'm sure there's more, I just can't think right now...hmmmmm

• Andrea
    19 years ago

Terms of Endearment is really good. have any of you seen the sequel Evening Star? it is also good.