What goes around comes around

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hey guys, do you believe in karma? And if so, do you have any stories to back it up?

Here's mine...though people probably think this is just a bad case of shit happens...

I went out with my friend's exboyfriend (though, she was the one who set us up, she did still like him but wouldn't admit it) then we went out for awhile...then she start4ed sending me vicious letters saying i was a bitch and how could i have done that...and i told her i wasn't a friggin mind reader...so she stopped talking to me. And that was fine, cuz she's been driving me crazy for years.

then he dumped me. then the following year, i went out with this perfect guys that i was absolutely in love with and he loved me too and we went out for about a year then he dumped me...for my OTHER friend, who took along with her my BEST friend...sheesh! karma's a bitch but, oh well, i've learnt my lesson....

• Allen
    19 years ago

LOL, I so do agree with that "What goes around comes around".... My ex likes me but I only like her as a friend so I know she's a bit hurt from that :( and now I have a crush on my best friend but I think she only likes me as a friend.... :D life is a b*tch but I guess its fair.... wait, life is NOT fair... I alway treat people the way I would like to be treated but people never treats me the same.... *sigh* I have learnt to "look on the worst side of life"... at least I know things will not be worse than I think.... ....

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

omg, exactly why I stay away from love and sht like that, not worth the hurt

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I had a what goes around come around moment today. Except it was more like, comes around 3 fold. I was being so mean to everyone all of last week and making jokes at another person's expense...and I started thinking...what, if that karma thing hits me soon? sure enough, it did. because today, i had to walk around the school to bring a message one period and lots of people were like being mean and making fun of me. I got what I deserve but, it still made me want to cry but, i guess i accept that i was asking for it. the people who were calling me names weren't even the people i was making fun of in the first place...

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

Okay, my husband left me for this other woman. They were together for like 3 years and she breaks up with him.
    All I ever wanted from my husband was to come home from work, eat dinner together, watch a movie or TV, and then go to bed. But he wouldn't do it, he was always gone or too busy to spend time with me. When they broke up and he was telling me about their break up he said all he ever wanted was to come home from work, eat dinner, watch TV, and go to bed! I laughed my a** off when he told me that! He is totally going through what I went through when he left me. Talk about Karma...he is now getting what he deserves!!