gIrLs JuDgInG gIrLs

• Just Val
    19 years ago

ok, so this is mainly for the girls, cuz I wanna know if you are one of those girls who hates on other girls and every pretty girl you see your like "she's ugly" or "I look better than her" I mean its ok if you DO look better than her but can you honestly look at another girl and be like "oh she's pretty" or "yea that looks nice on her"?? I mean I am not like bi or nuthin I am just a girl that thinks girls should be able to judge other girls with no problem. And honestly I used to be like a hater or watever. But I've learned!! LOL, I can honestly say I've learned from my own experiances and mistakes. So I was wondering how about you? Can you judge without feeling weird, being a hater, or watever else??

• GirlieLovexx
    19 years ago

yeah i can and do comment on other girls in a nice way not as a hater! i think its important to treat ppl how u expect to be treated yourself. I dont feel weird when making a coment on another girl such as she is pretty or anything like that cos i know and feel safe within my own sexuality. im not bi im straight. but hey thats just my opinion

abby xxxx

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

yeah, i'm straight, i can judge girls. I hate how people look at celebs and go, she's ugly. sometimes, beauty honestly is in the eye of the beholder. and people say, she's a sIut to some girl wearing a mini skirt in a magazine but, c'mon she's a model or an entertainer...she NEEDS to catch your attention to be successeful. take, paris hilton for example. i'm not exactly a big fan of her escapades but, i have to admit that girl is very confident and it doensn't matter what kind of weird thing she decides to wear, she knows how to look pretty.

• Ecstasy
    19 years ago

i can say "shes pretty" when she really is pretty, but like there are ugly girls, so i can just say out my opinion, or like when a hott guy goes out with some just plain out girl i can be like wat can he see in her? shes ugly, so yeah i can jude without feelin wierd. ask 4 da the thing with celebrities, i got alotta people in my skool sayin like oh eew jojo is fat shes flat and she has no body or boobes, well all i can say is i bet u wud just love to be her, it cud be jelousy. i mean it Is.

• Just Val
    19 years ago

LOL, of course guys can judge girls, I just want to know about how the girls think, so for everyone who has posted so far thanx for responding, and as for the rest of you keep em coming...

captured soul; why did u erase what u had written earlier?? It was a good point!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol im constantly telling my guy mates how pretty i thnk some1 is

• Mephastophilis
    19 years ago

I always tell people when i think a girl is pretty especially if some1 else is saying they are ugly. i have no problem with it. but sometimes like if i see a pretty girl talking with my b/f, the green eyed monster comes along but i won't say the girl is ugly unless shes ugly inside as well. xmollyxx