Allen

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hey Allen how r u?

Summer told me to tell you she was leaving becuase this person has recently joined the poems site and she was going to end up ruining her entire reason...the peace she usually feels when she's here. She's been tornebted by this person since they were kids so i guess, she just didn't wanna deal with it online too.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hi Jackie, its nice to hear from you :) I feel annoyed by who ever that person is :( ...*sigh* tell summer that I'll miss her and tell her to be strong... I think there is this quote that says "No one can make you feel infuriated without your consent"... some people are jerks, let them be, tell her to ignore those people and there are always some other people around who care about her :)

I just had a 2 hours test... I finished the test in half and hour and spent the next half an hour drawing and writing poem on the back page... call me weired :) I think this might just be a little bad habbit of mine now :D I didn't really like the poem I wrote today tho, it didn't really flow :S I guess inspiration died once more, I'll just have to find it again :)

I just got back from Uni, can hardly keep my eyes open... k, I'll need to get myself to bed, you take care of yourself k?? :) and let me know when you hear more from Summer.

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

yeeha allen and howdy!

I had a test today :) maths...bleuuughgh... it seemd really easy but, that's what makes me nervous. What if it was easy cuz, I was doing it all wrong???? LOL. Oh, well. I can live with one bad score...anyway, I have an awesome music history essay that got me an excellence with a +++ beside it!! yay! I'm so proud of me right now :) :)

It's ok, losing inspiration happens to me all the time. Besides, u wrote it straight after a test...all your energy is currently in TEST mode not, I wanna let go of my emotions mode :)

Oh yeah and as for my poem about rejecting someone, don't worry I'm sure she won't react the same way I did to my "friend" because, the only reason i reacted like that was because he was really upsetting me with trying to hit on me in a suggestive way (it's creepy when it's someone you really don't like very much) and teasing me...i know he's flirting by teasing but, his teasing isn't sweet, it's annoying and hurtful...and he keeps doing it!! grr....

oh well. it's the weekend! i can finally rest and sleep and play on the sims...:) yay!!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

oh yeah, and the quote u wrote "no one can make you feel inferior without your consent..." that's eleanor roosevelt :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

HAHA, good job for the A+++ on that music history... I loved music when I was back in high school, I still do... Im talking about classical music, I love playing and listening to them, but when it comes to history :S I can bearly tell the difference between Bach and Handel... LOL... and yet I got 90% for form 5 and form 7 music, how funny is that. I did 7 form music one year early... when when I got to 7 form I had a free period which I can just do nothing :D oh those were the days, I remember I spent those times play or write music, and once I even slept in the middle of the class room :D

Arr, today I handed in my assignment and decided to skip the rest of the classes in the afternoon :) well, you see, 1 of those classes I will fall asleep in, while the other I won't learn anything... so might as well :D I had the best time Ive had for a while this evening, I got Roch (my best friend) to come over and had dinner, watched TV, chatted, play computer games :) oh it was great fun.... right now... Im thinking about her and smiling at the same time... lol.... that must sound a bit silly *blush*... actually, I can't blush, my skin tone is a bit too dark for the redness to show up :D

Hmm... I think Im getting a bit sick :( it sucks a bit, everytime before I get sick I can feel my throat gets bit dry... and its feeling like that today :S I've been drinking some "honey thing" which is suppose to stop people from getting a cold... sometimes they help, sometime they don't... but either way, its the worst thing I have ever tasted... hhherrrrrrrr.... I guess I'll need to get to bed earlier today :)

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

hi people i dont know

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hi Lexi Lou, Im Allen as you would have guessed, so now you know me and allow me to introduce Jackie, a neat girl who's a friend of Summer, another cool person :) So now you know both of us :D