Three's A Crowd

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I know I should be thankful I have two best friends but, lately i feel like, they've been spending so much time together without asking me to come along and it just hurts you know? Have you ever had 2 best friends and if so, what happened?

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yes, I too have 2 best friends.... one's my ex, one's my best friend :D from time to time they'll have their girl thing and I won't get invited... but that's cool, its quite hard to find time where all 3 of us are free so I just spend some time with one when one is free and some time with the other when the other one is free... works quite well... err... oh yes, if you want to spend time with them, don't wait for them to invite you, you invite them.... and never expect a "yes" cause it'll hurt when they say no.... :D just my 3 cents....

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

I have been in the same situation...I had a group of three...We were all best friends...But over the years we started to favor other friends...3 is a crowd because the relationship isnt as close as it would be if it were just 2! I am still friends with one of my friends but we dont talk like we used to and we sure dont hang out like we used to...It hurts when you lose your friends but its just life!