hayley williams

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

That would be me......

Just posting a message to say i will not be posting anymore poems on ths site, some people go out of there way just to vote me a one all the time.
    i dont think i canbe bothered to post poems anymore jut to be slagged off and put down.
    I will keep them as my private thoughts now.

So to whoever it was who votes me 1's daily, you have won now. CONGRATUATIONS.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Thanks Chris, your a real sweetie but i feel this is my time to leave right now. its not just the voting thing, all the people that i used to be closed to on here seem to have left too. Its just not the same anymore :0(

Tyrel, whatever

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Sorry you are leaving Hayley...You will be missed.

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

Please don't leave Hayley! You write so beautifully, you will be sorrowly missed!!!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Hayley, I love your work you are so talented. Cancer took you from me was one of the most touching poems I had ever read, really one of the ONLY poems that got me close to tears. u dnt deserve ones and u kno it, dnt let others influence you plz. you are such an amazing poet.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Hayley, I may not read all your work everday and vote every poem, btu i have read some of your work, and it was amazing....i get bad votes and comments and even rude e-mails, but you shouldn't leave, i can feel the love chris was sending in his message, he really doesn't want you to leave, it's obvious he is a tremendous fan of yours...and just imagine, a lot of people on the site are just like him. "Don't leave for the haters, stay for the lovers" Please don't leave us all Hayley...

-Mortalidaga / The-Pain-Within.
    xxTakeCareLovexx

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Yesterday, i think i worded things wrong......
    It's not about the votes so much, i used to feel like maybe i made a difference around here, like maybe i touched people through my poems.
    I dont, people around here dont like me much, time to face facts, lol.

Chris, thank you so much honey for your kind words, you truly are an inspiration to me and i love you very much !

everyone else thanks for all of support, it means alot to me xxxxx

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

thanks leanne, your a sweetie!
    I know who is doing it, which is why it annoys me cos im not sure what her problem is. Shes older than me so i was shocked to find i get to her so much, but hey i cant control how others feel xxx

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

thanks bob

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

*rolls eyes deeply* some people... anyways,

don't leave!!! that's exaclty what they want you to do because they're jealous of you. if you leave... yeah, you know what i mean. you're a really good poet and those ignorant actions shouldn't bother you. hayley!!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

wow lets get this straight i stated i wouldnt be writing anymore which i havent, i will never add a new poem to this site! i will still be reading and supporting the poems of people i have always done for!

what a suprise my main hater and the person who votes me all 1s without even reading my stuff! why dont you just get over me and stop paying attention to anything i do and go talk more about imaginary mark!

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Aww Hayley please don't leave Hun! You're such an inspiration to me and so many other people on this site! You really can't do anything about the people who vote you a one... we all have to deal with the "immaturity" of people. But that's life! Don't let them win, keep posting please!!! You'll always receive a 5 from me! You're such an awesome writer!!! Please, please... PLEASE... don't leave!!!

~Grace

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Stanza u r right, but like i said today i will always check in on poems and quotes, as this site means alot to me!
    I love poetry and i believe some of the best poets this world will ever see are right here on this site, and i will continue to support them!
    hayley xx

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Well im sorry if it wasnt you Lousia, your the only person i know of that hates me for no reason, hayley xx