If...

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

strictly hypothetically (yeah, right) if you and your bf of like, a year broke up and you were devastated and you go to your best friend for comfort and she rolls her eyes and tells you to get over it, then she calls you up 2 days later to tell you he's having a party at his beach house and she's really excited cuz she's gonna drive up there to spend the weekend with all of your friends and your ex, would you still consider her a friend?

sorry, this has been bugging me for about 8 months now...my "friend" did this to me...

LOL. guess, it's not exactly hypothetical right?

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Well it doesnt sound like your best friend is very supportive, but shes not nessisarily a bad person for it. My advice would be to just talk to her about what you're worried about, thats the only way you'll find out. A true friend is determined by their loyalty and ability to tell you the truth. If shes your friend, she'll tell you what she really feels right back.

--Bryce~

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

thanx for answering. i was just asking because i was wondering if i was completely over reacting or not.