Allen

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hello! :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hi Jackie :) no time no see.... well, no time no "chat" really ;) How are you??

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

i'm ok. i'm annoyed though cuz i can't resize the only pic i have of me that doesn't make me go, "oh dear lord what the hell is that???!!!" to put in my profile...

and my exams are coming up in 2 weeks and i can't be bothered studying...soo lazy!!

• Allen
    19 years ago

err... if you want I can resize you picture for you. Just sent it over to randomnlost@yahoo.com.au ;) I was resizing this photo for a girl on the site and after I was done I thought I'll see if the photo can be used on profiles or not... so I changed my photo to that girl's photo... oh it worked... but after that, it won't let me change back to my old photo... ARRRRRRR... was scary... thank goodness it got fixed :D

I have exams coming up THIS SATURDAY!!!!! ARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! No life study starts... tomorrow :D can't wait till its all over :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

hmm... in reply to the comment you left me... I think I'll have to wait for a while before I can tell her... my ex is not completely over me yet, and I don't feel the timing is right... lol, would it ever be?? But yeah, Im not sure how much longer I can wait for...

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I'm sad allen. You know what happend in school today? I started crying right before my final class and EVERYONE saw and they were all like, "Are you ok?" and that was fine but, I couldn't explain to any of them, truthfully why I was crying...it's so annoting. I've been crying over the same thing *cough* person *cough* for the last year and I keep finding out horrible things they're doing, not to me, but to themselves and it jsut makes me so sick and so sad and grr...i dunno. It just sucks you know? I never would've expected any of this to happen...i goes a lot of things change in a year right?

• Allen
    19 years ago

:( try and cheer up Jackie... life has enough worry already, why add more by worrying about a thing *cough* person *cough* that keeps on making you sad?? I know its easier to say than done... but please try and be happy. *sigh* I've been feeling quite down lately as well :( I kept on thinking about my best friend... no matter what Im doing... I'm suppose to be studying for the exam on Saturday but I just couldnt... I think from tomorrow onward I'll have to get myself to Uni and study...

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I know what you mean about the studying thing...personal life really does get in the way of it all doesn't it?

The stuff about books before boys (or girls, in your case) that parents used to tease us about, it's not really a joke.

I was just worried about my old friend cuz, it just doesn't seem fair, how life is treating them, and the stupidity they've acquired since i last talked to them. I would give just about anything to have them look at me the way they used to. A sincere, friendly WARM smile. not eyes blank, mouth slack, gaping stoned expression...:(

• Allen
    19 years ago

LOL, lucky you, your parents only tease you about "books before boys"?? For a period of time my parents demanded "books before girls" and their wish was going strong until my six form year... when I was younger my parents kept on telling to get a girl friend after I finish Uni... big laugh that is... :D now that Im almost finishing uni, my parents suddenly wants me to find a girl friend... they even went as far as hinting I should go along to their Chinese church to look for one... LOL... For one, I really don't like Chinese churches... the service there is always really boring (sorry God), I normally go with my sis to the English one :)... and two... For some reason I like European girls much better than Chinese girls... not being racist... just the way I am :/ its very stange... must be something in the family, cause its the same with my sister as well :D she likes European guys more than Chinese guys :D My best mate (European guy) only likes Asian girls... so we make great friends ;) I guess we'll never have to fight for the same girl ever :D Sorry for that random and useless information...

*sigh* as for your friends... they choose their own path and you choose yours... maybe it was a good thing that you're not with them or there might just be a chance that you'll end up like them... I say if there is something you can do to help them to get better... do it... if not, forget about it and stop worrying, worrying is only going to make your own life harder and it will NOT help anything or anyone... those are just my 3 cents... hope they are of some help... :)

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hey Allen, thanx 4 ur comment on my poem. :)

As for the teasing...well, no they were actually serious but, I was bad... LOL. I dunno, I just had a very strong opinion against what they said, considering i had no intention in putting boys before books anyway. besides, I knew I was capable of balancing the two!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

aaaagh...exam tomorrow... 1st part of French exam, oral of german and end of topic for maths...oh god, i'm gonna fail so bad.

I still don't know how to convert celsius to fahrenheit...

ok, directions in french is...vous prendez la duexieme rue et c'est sur votre gauche...

and german... bist du fit? wie ist dein tagesablauf? wie bleiben sie fit? it think...oh god, i'm gonna fail. Allen i'm freaking out.

Wish me luck!

• Allen
    19 years ago

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! :D Write a poem like I did ;) you know, trust in yourself, Im sure you'll do very well :) I've always been really bad at languages... so can't offer you any advise :S

I've spent all day today and yesterday in Uni for studying :S... loging on here during my breaks was the only thing that kept me from insanity... ARRRRRR... I have another exam on tuesday and I am scared... that's the one paper I've been sleeping in!!!! Trying to learn the whole paper in a weeks time.... one tip for you... when you get to Uni... don't sleep in class :D

Okay, good luck again Jackie :) I believe in you :D you go girl!!!!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I hate maths, I hate maths, I hate maths, I hate maths I HATE MATHS!!!

Ok, German: Good.
    French: meh. I don't really mind failing this, I'm not taking it next year.
    Maths: Teacher gave us 30 minutes cuz, we're the "extension" class and everyone else gets an hour...the whole class ran out of time and didn't finish, therefor getting a somewhat failure-ish standard (for our class anyway)...tell me, is that fair? Ok, so maybe I would've failed this test anyway because, like you Allen, I tend to zonk out whenever coordinates are being talked about and the whole y=mx+c.... i know what they stand for...just don't know how to use it.

That is why i am a language buff and not a mathematician. Give me poetry, excerpts of music and articles, past tense future tense present tense, art interpretations...

I wish I could take art or music or something as a uni major but, unfortunately, I need to figure out how to make a living and not just prance around the worls babbling about colours and textures. *sigh* only Paris Hilton can do that...not that she'd even know how to spell textures but, hey, that 's a whole other story :)

Anyway, good luck on your exam tomorrow...?
    I'm sure you'll do great. Just wing it if you're completely unsure. Somehow it always works out in the end...

• Allen
    19 years ago

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... OMG I think I just failed an exam, I spent the last two days studying like crazy and only to find out that what I learnt was ALL useless....1@#$!@#%@#!$#.... I believe I made up the answer for 70% of the exam and that's just not me, I never had to do that.... oh damn.... and even is by some marical of God that I pass, I would hate to see my friends get kept behind... I had a chat to them and they all felt it was really bad.... ARRRGGG!!!, Im just really pissed off... DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.... if you have any spare prayers left, sent a few this way :D

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hey Allen! Oh, I'm sure you and your friends did really well but, ok, sure, I'll make sure to include you in my prayers.

I completely failed my stupid ass french exam...it was open book but it was a freaking nightmare! I mean, honestly, seriously, can you ask something in the exam that you haven't freaking taught your students how to answer I mean AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!! So freaking annoying :P I hate my french class. I wish my old french teacher didn't leave.

Stupid exam...and plus I have a sex ed magazine to make by friday and (this is so freaking hilarious...not) we haven't had a single lesson to go over it properly. Just some joke of bringing us to the library and telling us to use the resources available. I mean, c'mon, they didn't even tell us we were doing sex ed now...AND my math, english, science, social studies, health and german exams are next week....

*sigh* if I don't explode or have a mental breakdown by the end of this week I think it'll be miracle.

I hate school. Will pray for you every night till you get your results. :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

Thanks for your prayers Jackie :D you are in my prayers too ;) hope the rest of your exams go well.

I think open book exam is so stupid... I just had an open book exam last week, the rule was we can take books to the exam as long as its hand written... so many people from my class filled out 2 or more 2B8 note books... OMG and I look at my own 10 pages of notes :D LMAO... I guess Im just not good with note taking... last year we were allowed to take in a single sheet of written material into the exam... everyone filled the sheet in with ultra small writing back and front.... and again, there was me, went in with a sheet half filled on one side with big writing and blank on the other side :D lol, what's the point?? I don't record looking at that sheet during that exam...

My goodness... make a sex ed magazine?? now that's new ;) lucky I didn't have to do that when I was back in school... man, I can still record the HORRIBLE video clip they showed us on a woman giving birth... errrrrrgggg.....

Im sure you'll do fine in your exams :) don't you worry. Well, if you have questions on math, feel free to fire them my way ;) but then again... it might be faster to read the text book ;)

My stressful time has come to a rest for now, Im not planning doing any study till the weekend for my last exam which is next Thursday... and that one is easy as well :)

Okay, I'll get going, wish you the best of lucky Jackie :D take care.

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Ew yuck..i saw that video in science...that was disgusting. It was doubly gross for me cuz, when i looked away at the tv cuz I couldn't stand it anymore, this guy in my class was showing *ahem* photos on his pxt phone...sick.

Should really be working on my health thing...will do soon... *sigh* i hate exams.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yeah... tell me about it, I hate exams too, but just know this, they'll be over before you know it ;) Im so happy that I only have one more left :D yayyyy!!! I guess its time for me to look for a job... lol, oh damn :D can't just sit around like a bum for this holiday :S (how I wish...) car needs patrol and me need food... oh how I wish I was young again where everything didn't cost money ;):D:D:D Best of luck for your study and the health thing... :D