The Beatles

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Sorry, just wanted to say that I LOVE THE BEATLES

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i do to!!!!!! i love the ramones also!!!! oh and the doors!!!!!! im 15 how old are u guys????

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

My favorite Beatles songs would also include Norwegian Wood, Penny Lane and I'll Follow the Sun.

The appeal of their music seems timeless, considering that some of us have grandparents who enjoyed the Beatles.

• KiKi
    19 years ago

hey sarah that is so kool so were ar u from?

• KiKi
    19 years ago

hey sarah that is so kool so were ar u from?

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

yesterdayyyyyyyyyyy all my troubles seemed so faaaaaaaaaar awayyyyyyyyyyyy not it looks as though theyre here to stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol im not the beatles fan tho, yesterdays a kool song

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii should've known betta with a girl like you...that i would love everything that you do, and i do, hey hey hey, and i dooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    woah oh iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii never realised what a kiss could be...this could only happen to me, cant you see? cant you see? that when i tell you that i love you...ohhhh..you're gonna say you love me too oo oo oo ooo ohhhhh....and when i ask you to be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine you're gonna say you love me too....

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Day Tripper
    Free As A Bird
    A Day In The LIfe.....my favorite Beatles songs....

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I love Strawberry Fields Forever and Michelle. The Beatles rock!

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

Oh! And Yellow Submarine! How could I forget that one?

• KiKi
    19 years ago

sound really kool to bad im half around the world
    do u like the doors?

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

People are strange...when you're a stranger.. :) the doors

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

The Doors..now you are talking..see the movie with Val Kilmer..he sang most of the songs himself...

This is the End...beautiful friend

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

14 years old the beatles are amazing!

• KiKi
    19 years ago

yes the doors are an old band but they were great!!!!!!! does anyone like GUNS and ROSES?!?! they are good too!!!!!!!

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Guns N Roses are truly great.....check out Velvet Revolver...Its Guns n Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i'll try but i've never heard of them........do u like emo music??

• KiKi
    19 years ago

thas like um let me name some bads....the early november...thursday.....dashboard-confessional.....bright eyes....emo stands for emotianal its a type of rock but mostly the guitar its not hard :-)

• Michelle
    19 years ago

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Beatles!!!!!!!! Or..as Craig says I say it..Beadles. ;)

• KiKi
    19 years ago

well sarah blink 182 and simple plan and all of those other bads are u could say alternative but im not really sure but try checking out some of ur local bands a lot of local bands play good and its different or try looking for the bands i just listed i mean so u can try something different that the same ol same ol......also try the isopoles i think they are called im sure u'll like them if u like simple plan!!!!!!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

yeah simple plan rocks! last year, addicted was like my anthem whenever my bf would go to his mom's house in the holidays (...I'd run a thousand miles to get you...) and plus, the whole basically described how I felt about him (before I knew he liked me too)

• KiKi
    19 years ago

thats kewl..........ok so how bout the eagles any one like the eagles??

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Yeah! That's my dad's fav band! LOL. I practically grew up to the sound of, "New York Minute" (ooh ooh ooh) LOL. And love will keep us alive...

I spent like, a whole evening trying to figure out what Hotel California was all about.

• KiKi
    19 years ago

kool!!!!!!!

later!!