Community Awards

• Aymon F
    19 years ago

How do you achieve the comment award? I have read and commented on more than 10 poems a day, for many days, yet have not received a notice...im just confused. is it how many comments you receive in total? it cant be, i have 36.. or is it getting 30 comments on 1 poem? Help?! lol

• David
    19 years ago

total, I think

• Allen
    19 years ago

Aymon, I think you will get an award soon when it gets updated... maybe Janis will get around to it soon :) .... and the reader's award is for how many comments you have given to people ;).. I think, hope that helps. Take care.

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I was going to ask the same thing Aymon. I have been commenting like crazy and I have not gotten an award yet either. I have also been posting in forums like crazy with no awards. :-(

• Kevin
    19 years ago

How about you guys just focus on writing good poetry and let the awards sort themselves out eh?

Does a little letter next to your name really mean so much to you guys? I happen to think the award system is mince, elitist even. But maybe i'm just miffed i ain't a gold person and because of that i don't get as many hits on my poems eh!