A collection of annoyances.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

hmmmm.... I don't seem to have that problem... and I've seen many others that didn't use upper case letters. I always spell check in my Word2000 processor first and never use the spell checker on here. And Word will automatically capitalize the first word of a line, but you can manually change it then "ignore" it when you spell check. If that still doesn't work for you and the site won't submit your poem because of "spelling errors", you can always submit it as slnag... and it will take it...then immediately, you can change it to the proper category...

Also, I really doubt that Janis has any contempt for you.... he is a busy man... and there really are bigger issues than this...especially when there are ways around the site spell checker.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

LOL, Lucifer.... GMTA... :)

your post wasn't here when I started typing... LOL

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

ok, back to what has been said before... post it under explicit or slang and then you can immediately change it to the category where you want it. Most of those words ARE misspelled because they are proper nouns and need a Capital letter.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

i didn't say it was...

and what is so hard about posting it under explicit or slang and then changing it? doesn't even take 10 seconds...

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i have to agree about the system changing the title in my poem to a capital letter. i never tried the 'backwards' spell check thing but i will after this post.

anyways, i kinda have this little trick with the words in your poems that you don't want changed. i haven't done this in a long time but i don't know if the new server will affect it. before i submit a poem, i click on the spell check and ignore everything, every suggestion i don't want to be changed. (i didn't have that much spelling errors like a-h-v-e instead of h-a-v-e or profanity) but i posted my poem the way it was save for the capitalized title. maybe you should try that and tell me what happened. if it doesn't work then i shoud crack another code...

~EDITED~
    ok, it doesn't work (anymore) i tried retyping the word on the 'change to' bar but it still doesn't work. give me a couple of hours to work out something...

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

OK, the most convenient thing you could do is obey the spell check etc. or do what vlad said. for now, that's all i can say.

p.s. if you want to change your title/ first word of your poem to lower case, you have to submit and edit it also and type [space] first and then your lower case title. then it wouldn't go back to upper case.

• Aymon F
    19 years ago

oooh, so that is how all these horribly-spelled poems aren't in the slang section...i was wondering how charlotte was doing it...very nice